We have several Lead Auditors and Auditors to conduct Independent Environmental Audits under the Department of Planning and Environment (June 2018) Post Approval Requirements.
Independent Environmental Audits are conducted to meet development consents in accordance with the Environmental Planning and Assessment Act 1979, such as (but not limited to):
- Site Significant Development (SSD) consent conditions
- Site Significant Infrastructure (SSI) consent conditions
- Environmental Protection Licence (EPL) requirements
Examples of projects include:
- Construction and operation of Sydney Zoo, Bungarribee (required as part of SSD 7228).
- Construction of Iglu Redfern 2, Redfern (required as part of SSD 9275).
- Construction of Cranbrook School, Bellevue Hill (required as part of SSD 8812).
- Construction of Western Sydney University, Parramatta (requried as part of SSD9670).
- Operation of Vopak Terminals, Port Botany, NSW (required as part of Major Project Approval MP 06_0089)