The most effective way to audit for sustainability principles is to complete a detailed assessment of a company's performance with recommendations to improve effectiveness and efficiency. Our approach ensures the integrity of your sustainability programme
By tailoring a program to suit your need, we can audit against:
- Global Reporting Initiative
- Sustainable Development Goals
- Dow Jones Sustainability Index/FTSE4Good
- Carbon Disclosure Project
We have worked with public listed companies throughout South-east Asia across supply chains ranging in a variety of sectors including oil and gas, petrochemical, hazardous waste treatment facilities, property developers, engineering consultancies and general manufacturing. Our Supply Chain audit services provide certainty of performance against environmental, social and governance requirements.
By auditing your Sustainability Management Frameworks you:
- Build trust and confidence in the areas of governance, management and stakeholder relations.
- Gain increased recognition, trust and credibility by providing stakeholders with greater disclosure.
Reduce risk and obtain increased value by ensuring data quality and show stakeholders a robust and credible sustainability management framework.
Identify and improve processes weaknesses.